The solution for NSF to PST conversion process a prerequisite, when you finally decided upon Lotus Notes Migration process. Your discontentment with Lotus Notes it becomes intolerable to such an extent that you opt for other email application.
Why Discontented with Lotus Notes? Varied reasons make you feel discontented with Lotus Notes application like:
- Very high expenses required for proper maintenance of Lotus Notes, otherwise application will lose its purpose.
- Time-consuming job to have proper training of features, which cut down from organizations time of productivity.
- Features are difficult in understanding, and without fully knowledge of the features nothing can be attained
Some Reasons for NSF to PST Conversion: People mostly opt for NSF to PST conversion because:
- You have Lotus Notes in the organization and at home you are consumed with Outlook. How will you be able to work from home till you do not have Lotus Notes at home? So, you think for Solution for NSF to PST conversion process
- In the company you have joined few days back, using Outlook and on the contrary, the previous company has Lotus Notes. How will you keep in touch with previous employees in the previous company? So, you need solution for NSF to PST conversion process
Download Now Purchase Now
Solution for NSF to PST Conversion Process: Export Notes software, premier provider of NSF to PST Conversion process, is designed for successful email conversion process. It will convert:
- All the data stored in items like calendars, contacts, journals, to do list, calendars etc.
- Message properties like To, Cc, Bcc, sent time and date
- Receive time and date
- Distribution list
- Folders and sub folders
- Encrypted emails and attachments
- Convert unlimited NSF data to Outlook PST
- Entire database files
You need to have single or multiple Lotus Notes mailboxes to be converted into Outlook, it can do so. This outside software works with all editions (both ANSI and Unicode) and most Windows editions. The endorsement of new version 9.4 has addition of many new enhancements, which can be utilized depending on the requirement.